About Me

My photo
i cry...i smile and laff...i shout and i whisper...i work i play...but most of all i attempt to be true to myself and the thing i adore the most...love

Thursday, June 3, 2010

BLOODY OREO



How does it feel
Just laying there
As your life
Seeps and ooze
Slowly from your body
Bloody oreo
Can you talk to me,
Do you hear me,
Now…
Do you believe me???

You waged war
Against me
And I done you no harm,
What did you expect?
Waving your gun
In your hand
Shouting insults
And stupid ass threats
I told you
To put it away
For my hands
Would have no mercy
Only your rancid
Cream filling
LOOK AT YOU
BLOODY OREO
LOOK AT YOU!!!

EARS, NOSE, CRUSHED
ADAMS APPLE
RAGING GUTS
ALL FLEE YOUR BODY
And your mind
IS BEGGING
TO BE RELEASED
FROM ITS PAINNFUL
SHELL,
ALL BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED
HER LIES
AND IT WASN’T ME
YOU SHOULD HAVE DESPISED…

I let you
Take her from me
So I could remain free
Of the sins
I could no longer pay
As agony wanted me to stay
Her treasures
Had become wrinkled
Raisins and prunes
Now
Laying between white
Chalk lines
You’re just the snack
After the fact,
A bloody oreo…

"Black Mambo Juice" all rights reserved©2010 Verbalskillz

0 comments: